We all know those days that seems to drag along and by 5pm we realize accomplished nothing at all. Yeah, those are the most inspired days of our lives (Ha ha! 🙂 ). Accomplishing goals, keeping calm, and staying inspired all at the same time can seem to be the farthest thing from our grasp. No worries! I got your back with a list of easy things that will help you stay motivated with your eyes focused on the important things. Don’t try to do everything at once. One step at a time, one day at a time, one amazing goal at a time. It simplifies everything!
Some of these take more time, some take less time. Do whatever best fits into your schedule. Remember, if you don’t think you have time to get motivated, then you’ll waste twice as much time wishing you had. 😉 Let’s get on with the hacks!
- Study these 20 inspirational Bible verses in your quiet time
- Run for 5-10 minutes 3x a week
- Make yourself a quick healthy smoothie every morning (One of these days I’ll post my favorite recipes which give me an amazing boost for my day!)
- Do a few quick simple stretches before heading to work. You’ll be amazed how well it works!
- An obvious one: listen to some uplifting and upbeat music in your car, kitchen, while jogging, or while getting ready for the day.
- Bang out a tune on the piano or instrument of choice. Creating music stimulates the entire brain making this one of the best hacks. Don’t play an instrument? Hum a tune to the best of your ability – anything is good enough for this one!
- Color. There are many amazing adult coloring books which contain Bible verses and quotes, dedicated to this purpose.
- Collect your favorite quotes. Post them up somewhere where you can see them regularly or write them in your bullet journal.
- Enjoy a refreshing glass of iced tea.
- Clean up your space. Don’t think you have the time for the crazy mess?…
- Do that thing for 10 minutes a day. You’ll be amazed what just 10 minutes of attention can do to your room, kitchen, or living space. Or just let yourself be creative for that time. It’s quite refreshing.
- Bullet journal.
- Pick a fresh bouquet for your kitchen or bathroom sink.
- Take a morning prayer walk.
- Fix your bed. It gives a sense of peace and order.
Motivation to Rock Your Goals:
- Get a partner. This may be an accountability partner or someone who does things right along side you. Encourage and motivate one another.
- Find your inspiration. Maybe a partner, maybe that extra exciting coffee to look forward to instead of hitting the snooze, or whatever have you. Find what gets you excited about your goal.
- Sit tall. Lift your shoulders. Look natural. Conquer it!
- Pray over your goal. Remind the devil that he’s already lost the battle!!
- Focus on the benefit of the end goal. Even bland tasks can be a bit more fun when you can truly see the light at the end of the tunnel!
How we go about our day affects us more than most of us probably think. Your outlook on life will have an effect on every thing you do. That doesn’t take scientists to figure out! Why not discover and happen upon the secrets that make your inner clock keep ticking? Tell me what works best for you!