Happy New Year, ya’ll! I’m super excited about 2018. I’m not much for ” new year resolutions” since I always fail them within three days. However this year, I’m doing something a little different. I’ve written down all my goals for 2018. Being able to look at the list as something to work towards rather than to change myself for is a much more inspiring focus! 🙂
2017 has been a great year over all. Yes, each year holds it’s own trials and troubles, but they dim when compared to all that we’ve learned, accomplished, and experienced. While I want to get on with the new year, I thought it’d be great to take a peak at the most loved blog posts of 2017. Which ones made it into the top 10? Check them out below! Continue reading “Top 10 Posts of 2017”
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my wonderful readers!
Whether you are spending the day with family, friends, or by yourself, may this be a truly beautiful day as you reflect on all the things that God has done/given to you. He has proved himself true in so many ways in my life, and I feel very grateful.
I encourage you to make a list (you can start with a short one) of the first things that come to your mind that you are thankful for. Even better, add another item to that list every day til next Thanksgiving! You might be surprised how few repeats you are likely to have.
Here’s what my list would look like (in no particular order):
- My Family. They’re seriously amazing!
- Christ’s Love for me. The most wonderful gift ever!
- Cats. You probably guessed I love cats just by looking at the picture at the top. They’re the best and my constant pals around the farm.
- Music. A HUGE part of my life! Right now, the best thing has got to be singing or playing the piano!!
- Art and Color. Without these two things, this planet would be a black and white BLOB!!
So there’s my list… and I could add sooo much more! Look around you with a thankful attitude – the list can get pretty long, pretty quickly!
If you missed it, you’ll want to check out my sister’s great post, Why I’m Thankful.